Notification of Death Training
October 12 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Informing someone of their loved one’s death is a difficult and sacred task.
This training is for professionals who notify of deaths in their current role.
During this hour-long training, we will review the following objectives:
- What to Say
- How to Say It – considerations when children are present
- Family Follow-Up – procedure, referrals
- Maintaining a Compassionate Presence
- Selection Criteria (who will be the notifier?)
- Common Responses to Death Notification
This presentation is offered Via Zoom AND in-person at the Center for Hope and Healing, 4125 Carlisle Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107. All attendees must register for this event via the link below. There is no charge for this event.
This webinar is presented in collaboration with OMI Grief Services Program.